Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Week 16 of 52!


"I delight to do Thy will, O my God: yea, Thy law is within my heart."
Psalm 40:8

Many times, we pray, "Lord, show me Thy will," and yet we neglect to do the obvious things He has commanded. Time after time, God has written that we should read His Word, apply His Word, meditate on His Word, and memorize His Word. This verse is just another reminder that I should strive even harder to wrap my life around His Word.

~~~
Have you memorized a verse this week? How has it spoken to you?

 
 

2 comments:

Amy said...

Why am I so sad? Why am I so upset? I should put my hope in God and keep praising him, my Savior and my God. Psalm 42:11

Amen. :-)

Rubies Like Ruth said...

@Amy

Thank you for the reminder from God's Word to keep our eyes on Christ! I love verses in the Psalms that encourage us to continually wait on Him, trust in Him, seek Him, and praise Him, for He is Lord no matter what circumstances are in our lives.

~Ana Renee
www.52weeks52verses.blogspot.com