Monday, October 22, 2012

Ten Weeks to Go . . .

Thank you girls for "hangin' in there" as we've traveled along memorizing 52 verses this year! There are only TEN weeks/verses left!!!! Isn't it amazing how God has used your verses in your life this year?

If this challenge has been a blessing to you, I would like to encourage you to invite two other people to participate in 2013. Begin now by blogging about it and sharing it with your friends. Memorizing 52 verses seems like an immense task to some people who have never committed much of God's Word to memory, but it is an abundant blessing. Please encourage others to join us in this challenge next year.

SHARE OUR BUTTON :


1 comment:

Kelly-Anne said...

I am so excited - even though I did miss quite a few weeks, I am just about on track and looking forward to that moment when I can say "I know them all!" This challenge has been very special and I would like to do it again!! Blessings,
Kelly-Anne