Thursday, July 11, 2013

Week 27 of 52



How much better is it to get wisdom than gold! and to get understanding rather to be chosen than silver! (Proverbs 16:16)

If wisdom is more desired than gold, and understanding more desired than silver . . . how much time do we worry about working or jobs or money vs. seeking God and studying His Word?

~~~
As summer busyness is in full swing, I encourage you to keep up memorizing God's Word and reviewing the verses that you have previously learned! It is tough to "find time," but so rewarding in the long run!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I delight greatly in the Lord; my soul rejoices in my God. For he has clothed me with garment of salvation and arrayed me in a robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest, and a bride adorns herself with her jewels. Isaiah 61:10