Thursday, December 27, 2012

52 Verses in 2013!!!

As 2013 draws near, I encourage you to consider memorizing more of God's Word. You may join our challenge of memorizing 52 verses in 2013, but more important than joining any challenge is simply memorizing God's Word!!! 

If you would like to "officially" join our challenge, visit Join the Challenge page.


~~~
If you memorized 52 verses in 2012, we would love to hear from you!! Please leave us a comment . . . and if you have time, include one verse that was special to you in 2012! 

2 comments:

Chasity S. said...

You can count me in for the 2013 challenge! =)

Unknown said...

I really enjoyed participating in the challenge! My last verse was Romans 8:39, and reminds us that nothing can separate us from the love of Christ!!
I memorized all of my verses that I set for myself, and look forward to memorizing more soon! :) Thanks for hosting the challenge!

-Miriam