Friday, November 11, 2011

Duplicate Memory Challenges?

Sarah H said...
Do verses from another challenge count? MOHL is going to be doing a memorization challenge as well but if those verses count toward this to, I would be happy to join.
Blessings,
Sarah

Very good question, Sarah!! If you are involved in another memory project, you may definitely join our 52-verse challenge!!! In fact, joining duplicate memory challenges might help in your memorization!

Do you have other questions about this challenge? Feel free to ask!

3 comments:

Sarah Holman said...

I have another question; could you give me an e-mail address? I write for Meditations of His Love (MOHL) and we were thinking it would be cool if we teamed up. We would encourage people to join our challenge and you could do the same for us. I can send you the details of our challenge.

Sarah

Rubies Like Ruth said...

Our email address is rubieslikeruth{at}gmail{dot}com. I just recently placed a "contact us" page up so that it is easier for everyone to reach us via email.

We are still working out a few gliches (obvious because of all the test posts :)).

~Ana Renee
rubieslikeruth.blogspot.com
52weeks52verses.blogspot.com

Annie Joy said...

This is such a great idea, and I think it will definitely help keep me accountable in memorising Scripture. I don't have a blog, so would it be okay if I post about my weekly progress as a comment? I'm very excited about this! I pray that the Lord may draw us closer to Him through this challenge.